ONLINE DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Effective Date: June 2017
1 - Scope and Application
2 - Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us through your access or use the Online Services or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: your name, email address, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, financial and credit card information, and other information you choose to provide.
Please note that we do not knowingly collect, keep or maintain personal information from children under the age of 18 through the Online Services, as we require that all users represent to us that they are at least 18 years old.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of the Moby websites
When you use any Moby Online Services, we may collect personal information (i.e. information that could be used to contact you directly such as full name, postal address, phone number, credit/debit card information, or email address; “Personal Information”) and demographic information (i.e. information that you submit, or that we collect, that is not personal information; this may include, but is not limited to, post code, hometown, gender, username, device information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, device location, IP address, SMS data, transaction information, age/birth date, browsing history information, searching history information, and registration history information) (“Demographic Information” and, together with Personal Information, “Personal Data”).
3 - Use of Personal Data
We may use Personal Data which you provide to us or we collect from you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Online Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, authenticate users, and send administrative messages;
- Perform internal administration and operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Online Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Moby and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Notify you about changes to our Online Services;
- Allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Online Services;
- Keep our Online Services safe and secure; and
- Personalize and improve the Online Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
4 - Storage and Transfer of Personal Data
5 - Sharing of Personal Data
Through Our Online Services
We may share your Personal Data:
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share your Personal Data, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Online Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate; and
Other Important Sharing
We may share your Personal Data:
- With Moby subsidiaries and affiliated entities;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing and advertising partners, and other service providers who need access to such Personal Data to carry out work on our behalf or to perform any contract we enter into with them;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as required by law;
- With third parties in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing;
- With third parties in an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you
6 - Your Choices
Marketing and Opting Out
Moby provides Users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. You have the option to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes and to remove it from our database, to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our Online Services.
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
7 - Security Precautions
8 - Cookies
9 - Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments and requests related to this Privacy Statement, or if you have any complaints related to how Moby processes your personal data, please contact us at:
Legal Department Or at [email protected]
Moby Media FZ-LLC PO Box 478802 Office 408, 4th Floor, Bldg. 3 Studio City, Dubai, UAE
This Policy is confidential and proprietary to Moby and, accordingly, are not to be distributed outside of Moby without written approval of Moby Legal and Compliance.
Any deviations from this policy must be reviewed and approved in accordance with the appropriate policy and signed off by all relevant stakeholders.
This policy will be reviewed annually and, if necessary, revised. Any revisions of this policy must be reviewed and approved in accordance with the appropriate policies and signed off by all relevant stakeholders.