Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Deadline: Wednesday 23rd September 2020
MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses. MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research. MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Internal Auditor in developing annual risk based internal audit plan.
- Assist the Internal Auditor in implementation of the annual plan.
- Prepare audit work programs perform audit procedures according to program.
- Provide draft report of findings and recommendations to the Internal Auditor.
- Identify fraud risks and control loopholes, and report to the Internal Auditor.
- Gather, record and archive audit evidences for future reference.
- Maintain internal audit filing system.
- Follow-up with the audit clients on agreed action plan and update monitoring and follow-up database accordingly.
- Coordinate with audit clients before commencing the audit field work.
- Comply to the IIA code of ethics and standards throughout the work.
- Assist the Internal Auditor in developing Internal Audit Manual/system in compliance with the IIA standards.
- Respect and adhere to the MOBY’s policies and procedures.
- Assist Internal Auditor in other administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s in business administration/management required.
- At least four years of experience of internal auditing in corporate sector.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- General understanding of organization internal controls and risks.
- Working knowledge of Internal Auditing standards.
- Good report writing skills.
- Good presentation and communications skills.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills to deliver compliance related training to the local team.
Interested candidates (female only) should send their resume via e-mail to [email protected]. Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.